The Benefits of Website Optimization
A local business website should have three major components:
- Geo Pages
What this means is that the pages of your website should be letting your customers and the search engines know what niche you operate in, that your content is relevant in that niche, and you have GEO pages mentioning landmarks and local points of interest where your business is located in the city, town, county and state.
It’s important to set up your website correctly at the beginning. Once you optimize the site, it will compliment your Google My Business listing and both will work to bring new clients and customers to your local business on auto-pilot.
- You have a small business.
- You are busy running that small business.
- You want to grow your business
- You don’t have the time to spend growing your business
- Have a problem that needs to be solved
- Looking for someone to provide a solution
- They are looking for you
- Your business has the solution to their problem
- Let’s help them find YOU
- Learn How To Attract New Customers
- Enable You To Reach More Customers
- Master How To Connect With Your Target Market
Don’t let another year go by without maximizing the potential of your business.